The mirror glass is mounted into the mirror head using a gasket around its perimeter. This includes West Coast-style semi-truck mirrors.
- Remove the broken glass and gasket from the mirror head by using a fiber stick. The West Coast mirrors might require mirror head and framing screw removal first.
- Clean the gasket of all glass fragments and reinstall the gasket around the replacement mirror.
- Lubricate the edge of the gasket with glass cleaner or silicone for ease of installation into the frame.
- Gently tap the mirror gasket assembly into the vehicle mirror head with a rubber mallet for a secure installation.
- Clean the installed Redi Cuts® mirror with Burco Window Glo® or other urethane-safe glass cleaner.